If you have any questions regarding the type of cat flap you may require or if you are unsure of where you can have a cat flap installed then we have answered some of your most frequently asked questions here. If you can’t find an answer to your question then please get in touch with us.
Cat flap options
- How long do the batteries last on the Microchip cat Flap?
They typically last around 6 months depending on frequency of usage.
- Can i manually override the Microchip Cat Flap door?
Yes, there is a dial to allow you to set the position of the door.
Cat flap installation
- How long will it take to install my Cat Flap?
- Typically this can be done in a half day. If you have a glass door, we will need to send away for a new glazing pane prior to the fitting however this won't affect the fitting time on the day.
- When can I have my cat flap fitted?
- We will fit any day of the week however this is purely subject to availability.